1. The content and information on this website is as accurate as possible at the date of the last review but it is subject to change without notice. Legislation may change from day to day and you should therefore not rely on the accuracy of the website. The website is intended to give general information and does not constitute legal advice. Should you require legal advice, please contact one of our offices. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own risk to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements. This firm will not accept responsibility in the event that you act on the information given on this website without contacting us for formal legal advice. All liability is disclaimed in such circumstances.
2. We do not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. This website contains material which is owned by or licenced by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
4. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
5. Links to other websites - from time to time, this website may include links to other websites which you may find useful. This firm is not responsible for the material contained in those websites, does not endorse or recommend those sites, and accepts no responsibility for information provided by them.
6. Links from other websites - we are generally happy to allow links to our website from other websites provided that permission is given in advance.
7. This firm makes every effort to ensure that electronic material downloadable from this website is virus-free but we cannot accept liability in the event that any virus causes loss or damage and advise that, for your own protection, you use virus-checking software when using this website.
8. Governing law - the use of this website is governed by English law and any dispute in relation to it will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
9. Variations - we reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions at any time and all such variations and amendments will be effective immediately upon being made available via this website.